Sep 17, 2010

Twins :: One Year Later

It feels like just yesterday that I saw my precious niece and nephew at the hospital. They were so tiny, so innocent...and now they are big grown up monsters! err...i mean.. big grown up angels. Well they really can be. Nayha is such a beautiful and loving child. And Nivas is scandalous, but oh so lovable.
Although I have not spent as much time as I would have liked to with my niece and nephew, I know that they are both unique in their personalities. Looking through the photos, it was the little things that made me smile...the way Nayha curls her little hands, and how Nivas sneaks a shy smile... the way they explore and play..so many moments that are so important to capture and remember.

My sister and brother-in-law have done a great job raising these kids so far - you can see the love that this family shares through these images. I am so happy for my sister, to have such a beautiful and complete family. Congrats on the 1-year milestone guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!