Sep 9, 2010

Sukhi + Renu :: Takka

My baby brother is all grown up! :|

This past weekend, close family and friends got together to witness the engagement ceremony or 'takka' of my brother, Sukhi and his wife-to-be, Renu. As I was going through the photos, I just realized I have never seen my brother so happy - not this kind of happy.

My family from near and far put a lot of effort into preparing, in order to properly welcome Renu's family. Many thanks to everyone who contributed! And Renu, welcome to the family!

P.S. The cute lil guy in orange is my nephew :)
P.P.S. The food was sooo yummy
P.P.P.S What does P.S mean? I used to know way back in the handwritten letter-mailing days...but I forget.
Okay I'm off topic now.


















2 comments:

  1. The decor is amazing! I love the shots you took they captured all the details. Is it possible to find out what company did their decor? I've been searching for something similar, it's exactly my taste, but I can't seem to find anyone that can do it :( It would be awesome if you could find out for me!

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi B
    Email me for info on the decorating:
    info@studioorangeonline.com
    or call 604.532.9924

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here!