Aug 25, 2009

Ronu & Ravi :: Married!

Ahhh, my last summer wedding! Here are some of my fav shots from Ronu & Rav's eventful wedding weekend. This one was different, as I had some time to get shots with the bride and her bridal party before the wedding! As early as it was, the boys were playing football with the bouquet, and the girls decided to perform a synchronized dance...well let's call it a street performance - with the bride being the star performer!


The next day, we did a pre-reception shoot at their hotel...Moxies was nice enough to let us capture some photos of the two in their lobby. And then we headed over to.... YES, you guessed it, Royal Bank! This was a "special spot" for Ronu and Ravi, and no matter how weird it may seem, a special spot always sounds good to me.



My favoritest shot is below!



I wanted to end with this amazing quote... wow, I mean WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!