Mar 10, 2009

'Empowering Future Leaders'

Today I had the opportunity to speak at a forum put on for International Women's Day: 'Empowering Future Leaders'. It's not something I'm used to doing, but I made it through.

I have to say how thankful I am for the opportunity to have met such wonderful women...
The women who surrounded me were full of passion and energy, and were truly inspiring.
As I hope to have been able to offer some guidance for the young girls who came out to listen, I know for a fact that I, myself, brought home a great lot to think about tonight. I realise how important it is to be involved in such events, I mean, wow, talk about electrifying energy!

I feel blessed to live in a city where women are coming out strong and, are able to leap forward with such tremendous support in making a difference in the community.

Thanks to all the empowering ladies, for opening my eyes to brighter light!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!